NOTE! H/P and R/S phrases are safety assessments from suppliers. Different suppliers have different assessments for the same material, and the safety assessments are furthermore highly dependent on the physical forms of the materials. Therefore, the presented safety asssessments are subject to variations, depending of the supplier and form, and only serves as a general guideline for the risks, or lack thereof, when handling the elements.
For more information about labelling of chemicals, click here
Click the following links to see the full lists for
- GHS pictograms and hazard classes
- GHS Hazard and Precautionary Statements (H/P phrases)
- Risk and Safety Phrases (R/S phrases)
- European hazard symbols and classes for chemicals
- ADR transport pictograms and hazard classes
Labelling according Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (GHS):
Not a hazardous substance or mixture according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008.
Signal word: Danger
Supplemental Hazard Statements:
European marking and R/S phrases (obsolete):
This substance is not classified as dangerous according to Directive 67/548/EEC.